Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tums 2 Mums Web and Blog Makeover!


Lovely is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Tums 2 Mums!

Website Preview
I love the moving butterflies!

Photobucket

Blog Preview
This is pretty neat because the header and the menubar are one image!

Sidebar Headers

Photobucket




About Me Photo


Post Signature


An Element Design for the website



Button

Photobucket


Rotating quotes for the Website.

Photobucket

What a cute guy! I put movement on this adorable owl for another website, Hypno-Wize.

Photobucket


"If anyone has the pleasure of working with Julie she will more than exceed your expectations. I didn't really have any idea of what I wanted and she was able to tap into me and the service I offer beautifully (despite the fact that we have never met I am in the UK). Her care and attention to detail are second to none and she works tirelessly to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Julie I've already recommended you to a number of people and I really hope they get in contact. I am so incredibly happy with how my site and my blog look.

Thanks so much,

Dany"

No comments: